Don’t Forget to Report Certain Foreign Accounts to Treasury by the June 30 Deadline
In general, the filing requirement applies to anyone who had an interest in, or signature or other authority over foreign financial accounts whose aggregate value exceeded $10,000 at any time during 2015. Because of this threshold, the IRS encourages taxpayers with foreign assets, even relatively small ones, to check if this filing requirement applies to them.
Friday, June 17, 2016
Wednesday, June 15, 2016
Ready to create your own Tennessee LLC? At the end of our seminar you will have a completely formed company.
Check out "Form Your Own Company - A Guided LLC Formation Seminar" REGISTER AT EVENTBRITE
Don't want to spend your valuable startup capital on your own attorney? Thought about using a legal website to form your company? Don't zoom through your company formation just to save a buck!
Are you ready to form your own company?
Get it done in two hours during this unique hands-on seminar where two attorneys will walk you through the online process of organizing your own Tennessee Limited Liability Company.
Here's what to expect
At the end of the seminar, you'll have:
- A formed company
- Filed Articles of Organization
- A basic, Member Managed Operating Agreement
- An Employer Identification Number with the IRS
- Instructions for Recording the Articles of Organization with the Recorder of Deeds
- A completed workbook with all of the relevant information about your company
- New entrepreneur friends who have just formed their own companies with you
Before the seminar, you'll need:
- To do some research to determine whether a limited liability company is the right legal form for your business
- To complete some short homework about your business that you'll use to form your company
- To select a few options for your business name
At the seminar, you'll need:
- A wifi enabled laptop
- Your completed homework questionaire
- A debit card or credit card to pay the $300 Secretary of State filing fee
- A few choices for business names
During class, you'll use your laptop to:
- Organize your company on the Tennessee Secretary of State's website
- Register your Employer Identification Number on the IRS website
What the seminar is not:
- You won't receive legal advice or be represented by an attorney; we're just there to walk you through the organization process
- You won't receive tax or legal advice about the type of entity to form; you should do some research to make sure that you want to form an LLC as opposed to a corporation, nonprofit corporation, partnership or other type of entity
We hope you'll join us!
BECAUSE WE'RE ATTORNEY'S, WE HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT
- Stites & Harbison, PLLC - 401 Commerce Street, Suite 800, Nashville, TENNESSEE 37219